1) You have not responded in any way to our recent letters about your past due account.
2) We remind you once more of your open account that is now 60 days beyond our terms.
3) Your account is still unpaid in spite of our continual reminders asking for payment or an explanation for your delay.
4) We urgently request that you immediately pay your balance of $10,000, which has been outstanding since March 8 despite several notices from us.
1) You must realize that we cannot afford to carry this debt on our books any longer.
2) Any further delay in paying your balance due cannot be accepted.
3) You can no longer delay payment if you wish to keep your account open.
4) Our next step is to take legal action to collect the money due us.
5) This is unpleasant for both of us and is damaging to your credit rating.
1) We must now insist that you send you payment within the next five days.
2) Unless I receive your remittance within the next three days, our attorney will be instructed to start proceedings to recover the debt.
3) If we do not receive remittance within five days from the above date, we will have no choice but to pursue other collection procedures.
4) After April 30, we will have no choice but to cancel your credit and turn your account over to a collection agency.
1) We look forward to your prompt payment.
2) Your immediate response is necessary.
3) Whether or not we take legal action is now your decision.
4) Please make every effort to ensure that we are not forced to take this drastic action.
5) We must hear from you at once to avoid further action.