太阳城亚洲

过海关常用的英语口语对话

2019-5-14 10:25:00   无忧考网     [ 手机版 ] [ 文档预览 ] [ 文档下载 ]
英语口语网权威发布《过海关常用的英语口语对话》(全文共2243字),更多过海关常用的英语口语对话相关文档资源请访问无忧考网英语口语频道。

【导语】英语口语已经慢慢渗透入人们的日常生活,想要学好英语口语一定要多读多听多说多欣赏。以下“过海关常用的英语口语对话”由无忧考网整理发布,欢迎阅读参考!更多相关讯息请关注无忧考网!

  【过海关常用的英语口语对话】

  Officer: May I see your passport please?

  海关人员:我可以看一下您的护照吗?

  Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form。

  亨利:当然,给您。这是入境申请表。

  Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?

  海关人员:请问您此行的目的是什么?

  Henry: I'm here on business。

  亨利:我来这儿履行公务。

  Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying?

  海关人员:您的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待多长时间?

  Henry: For ten days。

  亨利:10天以后就回去了。

  Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

  海关人员:这期间您会去旅行吗?

  Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit。

  亨利:是的,我要去拜访朋友。

  Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?

  海关人员:先生,请问您的包里有些什么?

  Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books。

  亨利:只是照相机、衣服和一些书籍。

  Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?

  海关人员:请您把包打开让我看看行吗?

  Henry: Alright。

  亨利:好的。

  Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir。

  海关人员:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。

  Henry: Thank you。

  亨利:谢谢。

  【过海关常用的英语口语对话】

  A: I have never arrived at this airport before and need to know where to go next.

  B: Go to the end of the walkway, down the stairs, and to the right.

  A: Do we need to clear Customs before we go get our bags?

  B: You will clear Customs and Immigration when you have picked up your luggage.

  A: What do I need to have out when I pass through Customs?

  B: Make sure that your passport is out and that your Declarations form is complete.

  A: My seatmate here is traveling through to Canada, and I told her that she probably doesn’t have to clear Customs.

  B: People who are not entering the United States should go to the left and follow the directions given to them. Their bags are already routed through to their final destination.

  A: Can we use the restrooms before we clear Customs?

  B: Yes, there is one right over there especially for this area.

  【出国过海关的简单英语对话】

  A: Your passport, please. 请出示您的护照。

  B: This one. 这个。

  A: How long are you going to stay here? 您在此逗留多长时间?

  B: Two weeks. 两个星期

  A: Where are you going stay? 您此期间在哪里落脚?

  B: The Hilton Hotel in Paris. 巴黎的希尔顿酒店。

  A: What will you do here? 您此行的目的是什么?

  B: For Business. 商务旅行。

  A: Ok, you’re through now. 好了,您可以通过了。

  【过海关常用的英语口语对话】

  A: Here's my ticket, passport and the entry card.

  A:这是我的机票、护照和入境卡。

  B: Thank you. Have you got anything to declare?

  B:谢谢,有什么要申报的吗?

  A: Yes. Just this coconut.

  A:是的。只有这个椰子。

  B:Where did you get it?

  B:您从哪儿拿来的?

  A:I picked it at a friend's farm.

  A:从一个朋友的农场里拿来的。

  B: I'm sorry. No fresh fruits, vegetables, or meats may be brought in.

  B:很抱歉,生鲜、蔬果及肉类都不能带入境。

  A: Darn it! wanted to give It to a friend here. Well,1 guess you can just be the friend.

  A:讨厌!我本来想把它送给这里的一个朋友。啊,你就当那个朋友好了。

  B: Thanks anyway, ma'am, but we'll have to destory it.We don't want to risk infestation。

  B:不管怎样,谢谢您,太太?墒俏颐腔故且阉,我们可不想冒病虫入侵的风险。

过海关常用的英语口语对话.doc
下载Word文档到电脑,方便收藏和打印[全文共2243字]
编辑推荐:
Word文档预览
相关推荐
太阳城亚洲